BAONG Kingdom 003 (Front)
Order 1 size up for relaxed fit.
Modern Art meets Streetwear.
Take home a piece of historical treasure.
Emblazoned at the top in Ancient Chinese characters reads: Qianjiadong.
It means "thousand household cave," and location to the 700 years old Lost Homeland of the Iu-Mien people. A cave and tunnel that leads to an open valley where 12 clans once lived together in unity.
Centered proudly is King Pan, the Father of the 12 Clans Mien Kingdom.
On the left, Chinese characters run vertical each representing the 6 Sons of the King:
- Saephan / Saephanh / Saepan / Bienh
- Saelaw / Saelor / Lorch
- Saelee / Lee / Leiz
- Saechou / Zuaqv / Zouqv
- Saeteurn / Saetern / Tern / Dangc
- Saeyang / Yaangh
To the right, the 6 Daughters of the King written in Chinese:
- Saechao / Zeuz
- Saelio / Lio
- Saefong / Bungz
- Saevang / Wang
- Saechin / Chin
- Saeseao / Siaau
His majesty, King Pan surrounded by green hills representing the valley and way into our Lost Homeland, Qianjiadong.
Twin tigers representing the strife and adversity within our community. Yet, our people have endured and continue to preserve despite centuries of hardship.
A single Mienh girl as a symbolic representation of the past and present. A reminder that we should cherish our roots, embrace our heritage, and celebrate all the things that make us Iu-Mien.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Sizing Guide Chart